Geo Textile Bags Geo Sand Bags
Geo Textile Bags – Highly Durable, Environment Friendly and Cost-efficient. Singhal Industries Pvt. Ltd. is a prominent packaging company in India that offering a broad range of top quality and durable packaging products. We deliver the best quality Geo Bags of different sizes and types based on your requirement that suit your design and installation.
Our Geo Bags are specifically manufactured using polypropylene and are useful for protecting the hydraulic structure. It is very useful for protecting river banks from severe erosion, flood control as well as scouring.
What is Geo Textile Bag?
Made from either non-woven geotextile or woven, Geo Bags have broad applications for different purposes. Geo Bags, also known as Geo Textile Bags are made from permeable fabric and when utilized with soil, it can be used for diverse applications such as filtration, protection, separation, reinforcement, sealing and drainage.
These bags comprise of a protection layer that raise UV resistance and also give protection against any damages. Normally, GEO Textiles bags are soil containers that are in the form of bags made up of geotextile woven or nonwoven fabric.
It is also known as :-
- Geo Bag
- Geotextile Bag
- Non-Woven/Woven Geo Bag
- Geotextile Sand Container
Our highly durable, robust and best quality GEO bags comprise of the following unique features.
- Our Geo Textile bags are available in different sizes and forms based on your customized requirement
- that meet your design and installation needs
- With high mechanical properties, our Geo Bags enhance durability with characteristics such as UV resistance, puncture and abrasion
- Our bags are stitched using advance stitching techniques that have a high stitch density to make it highly durable and robust
- It can be useful for both dry and wet land and can be used in deep water also
- Easy to handle and install
- Highly Versatile
- Excellent for erosion control and protection
- Environment Friendly, helps in building habitat zones and diminishes carbon footprint and is also useful in decreasing site disturbance
- Ideal for off-shore, coastal, waterway structures as well as waterfronts and other applications that need special protection and offers flexibility for confirming uneven landscapes as well as performance and long-lasting durability
- Reversible and economical solution for existing coastal barriers, structure reinforcement and shore protection solution
- Force Absorbent
- Offers resistance to all types of biological organisms, mostly found in soil
- Available in different sizes and weight based on custom requirement
- Woven/Non-Woven Geo Bags can be made of high quality of PP
Our Geotextile bag is used in real estate, transportation, ports, mines, power and many others industries, due to its assorted applications.
- Environmental Protection
- Agricultural Engineering
- Coastal Reclamation
- Erosion Control
- Slope Protection
- River Engineering
- Flood Protection
- Water Conservation
- Wetland Construction
- Offshore Breakwater
Material - Non-Woven Geo Bags or woven geo bags by melt blown fabric extrusion process or yarns.
- 100 to 1200 GSM grade
- Standard Size: 1.03 m X 0.7 m and 1.00 m x 0.7 m
- Customized Size: As Per Requirement
- Storage Capacity - 126 Kg
Our company has a team of experts who can provide you with all sizes of Geo Textile Bags to meet your unique specifications.
Rate Our Service
Reviews from Our Customers
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.