We, Singhal Industries Pvt Ltd, are one of the leading manufacturers and exporters offering premium quality, reinforced Geogrid. Our manufactured Geogrids are specially designed for reinforcement. They possess a high tensile strength and have good capacity of bearing and diffusing load. Geogrids manufactured by us are designed for reinforcement and are used for various utilities such as slopes, base reinforcement, asphalt overlay, pavement reinforcement, subgrade improvement, walls, etc.
We manufacture Geogrids of extruded type which are flat structured manufactured using high density polyethylene or polypropylene polymer and are used in applications such as soil and road paving reinforcement.
What is a Geogrid:
Geogrid is a polymeric material comprised of numerous polymers like polyethylene, polyvinyl liquor polypropylene and so forth. It is one of the most significant creations in geosynthetics which is utilized as a strengthening material. They framed by joining converging ribs. They have huge open spaces in the middle of the ribs known as "openings". Geogrids can be arranged in to two layers’ dependent on the pressure move or bearing of extending during produce as – Uniaxial Geogrid – It is extended distinctly along longitudinal course. In this manner the pressure is moved uniquely along that pivot; even the rigidity is more longitudinal way contrasted with cross over bearing. Biaxial Geogrid – It is extended along two bearings (longitudinal and cross over), subsequently the pressure is similarly appropriated along the two headings.
Importance of Geogrid:
Geogrids improve the auxiliary uprightness of soils in streets, dividers and slants by fortifying and restricting fill materials and dispersing load powers. Geogrids are the response for planners, engineers and temporary workers confronting the difficulties presented by inclining ground and delicate subgrades. In holding divider and slant applications, geogrids can be joined with a wide assortment of confronting components to create the ideal feel for any task. Geogrids offer help for the development of access streets, parkways, embankments, dams and structure applications that recently required the utilization of costly over-uncovering or heaping techniques on frail subgrades. Geogrids are additionally utilized in base fortification applications to lessen total thickness prerequisites or broaden street execution life.
- High intersection quality and firmness
- High elasticity at low extension
- Low inclination to crawl
- Simple to introduce, protection from establishment harm
- High synthetic and natural opposition
- Streamlined framework structure and proficient rib profile for expelled geogrids
- Magnificent draw out and interface grinding conduct
- Unrivalled association limit with secluded squares
- Protection from ecological pressure breaking
- Effortlessly associated together on location
- Advance soil adjustment
- Give higher burden bearing limit
- Adaptable in nature and are notable for their flexibility
- Have high toughness which diminishes support cost
- They are profoundly impervious to natural impacts
- Anything but difficult to introduce which brings about quicker development
- Simplicity of Construction: Geogrid can be introduced in any climate conditions. This makes it all the more requesting
- Land Optimization: This strategy for Geogrid establishment in soils makes an inadmissible zone reasonable for setting it up to meet wanted properties for development. Geogrid in this way helps in appropriate land usage
- It is a decent solution for holding soil from disintegration
- No trouble in material accessibility
- Known for their excellent flexibility
- Possess high toughness diminishing upkeep cost. They are profoundly safe against natural impacts
- Materials are tried dependent on standard codes and guidelines
- Area stabilization
- Load transfer platforms
- Ground Reinforcement
- Retaining walls
- Segmental block walls
- Steep slopes
- Sealing systems of landfills
- Paved/unpaved roads and parking places
- Width – upto 3.8 metres
- Length – upto 100 metres in roll form
- Thickness – As per customer requirement
- Colour – Mostly black. However, can be customised according to customer requirements
- Strength – Product will be having high ultimate tensile strength
Rate Our Service
Reviews from Our Customers
It took time to make my requirement to understand but at last I will say the products are of perfect quality and services great.
Geo Grid delivered by Singhal is with high quality and exact as per my requirements.