We, Singhal Industries Pvt Ltd, are well-known and reputed manufacturers of premium quality Geonets, also called as Geospacer. Geonets can be manufactured with almost all polymeric materials, and it is widely used to strengthen the fill material and used for road repair, construction and enhance the quality of road surface. Our Geonets are manufactured using superior quality HDPE resin.
It is a planar product and made up of ribs in two directions. It is made in such a style that it helps to pass-on the fluids in both high load and low load transmission, such as landfills for high load, drainage and methane gases for low load transmission. As it is harder compared to geotextile and geogrids because of its stiffness and uniform structure, it can bear high loads at very small deformations and improve the roadbed bearing capacity.
Geonets are somewhat similar to Geogrid and therefore they are applied in Geogrids. Geogrids are used for reinforcement, but Geonets are not used for soil reinforcement and it is used for planar drainage. Procedure of production will differ, but it includes extrusion, boding and interlacing. Apertures are larger than the components and it shapes like a mesh structure, polymeric structure or square, diamond and hexagon net shaped.
Geonets are also called as drainage Geonets, which are being used for many purpose or applications such as water drainage behind retaining walls, soft soil stabilization, landfill leachate collections under building foundations, pavement and roadway drainage, water leaking from rocky slopes, sea coast slope protection, erosion control, under the sports fields, methane gas collections, dirty water under the motorways, base reinforcement.
In brief basic function of Geonets is fluid transmission, protection, erosion control, filtration, reinforcement and separation.
Our professional highly experience quality testing team always that Geonets are manufactured keeping in mind strict measures of quality control by following international standards to maintain the highest quality of the Geonets and provide best service to our customers.
- Chemical Resistance and Aging Resistance
- Erosion Resistance
- Excellent Flexibility and Durability
- Tensile Strength
- It can be made with all polymeric materials
- It provides shear strength
- Harder than geo textiles and have large voids within the material
- Prevents the surface of land from the erosion
- Protecting dam and rock surface from chemical erosion and sea water corrode
- Strengthen fill materials in geotechnical applications
- Used as liquid or gas collectors
- Used widely in drainage applications
- Improve the quality of road
- Road segment restoration
- Stop cracking during road extension
- Cost reduction of road repair
- Increase lifespan of road
- UV stabilized
- Landfill cells
- Transportation Engineering
- Road, Rail, Highways and Tunnel
- Garden and Playground
- Parking Lot
- Landscape drainage systems
- Sport Fields
- Underground Structures
- River and Canal Banks
- Thickness : 5.00 mm, 6.00 mm, 7.00mm or as per requirement
- Width : 1.50 meter, 2.00 meter or as per requirement
- Length : 25.00 meter or as per requirement
- Color : Black, or as per requirement of the customer
- Aperture Shape : Square and Diamond
Our company has a team of experts who can provide you with all sizes of Geonet to meet your unique specifications and requirements.
Rate Our Service
Reviews from Our Customers
I need Geonet for my construction site and Singhal’s GeoNet is perfect.
GeoNet produced & delivered by them are with high quality and best services.