Singhal Industries Pvt Ltd is a leading and world-class FIBC bag manufacturer. Most companies leverage modern and best-in-class technologies to manufacture high-quality FIBC bags.
FIBC (Flexible Intermediate Bulk Container), popularly known as the jumbo, super sack, or bulk bag, is a great option for carrying different bulk products. Its exceptional handling capacity allows the users to carry products weighing up to 2000 Kgs easily. In addition, the FIBC bags provide an edge to the packaging industry by enabling the bags to be used for packing liquid and dry bulk goods. The PP Jumbo Bags are an economical and cost-effective packing alternative with a wide range of applications.
Benefits of Jumbo Bags
A number of industries use the bulk bag to move bulky products and materials owing to its cost benefits and functional performance. When it comes to carrying materials like sugar, salt, flour, sand, cement, and fertilizers, there is no better choice than the PP jumbo bags for obvious reasons. It can also be used for moving hazardous goods. These bags act as an ideal alternative to cartons, plastic, paper, and PP woven bags. Being manufactured from high-quality polypropylene, these bags ensure optimum protection against humidity and UV degradation. Easy to handle and store are among the other top features of the FIBC bags, making them the most preferred option for different industries.
Eco-friendly products are in new trend!
The PP jumbo bags are recyclable and hence an eco-friendly option. The sturdy and extremely durable design of these bags increases their use in the agricultural and manufacturing industries. These bags are easy to carry due to the presence of integral lifting loops. The FIBC bags can be a great promotional or advertising tool for companies. The brand name, logo, or any promotional information can be easily printed on them. Available in a variety of sizes, you can select the appropriate size of the bags to suit your requirement perfectly. The PP jumbo bags can also be modified with anti-slip coating, gussets, laminations, and UV-resistant coatings as per the need of different industries.
You need to look for Weather-proof features
The weather-proof and waterproof features of these bags ensure the greater safety of the good. As a leading PP jumbo bag manufacturer, manufacture a wide assortment of FIBC bags to meet the unique requirement of different customers. Whether you want the UN Certified FIBC bags, pharma grade bags, ventilated bags, or food-grade bags, they offer them all.
Our PP jumbo bags come with the following features:
- Flexible, durable, and efficient
- Light in weight yet strong
- Ideal for moving both dry and liquid bulk materials
- Easy to handle
- It can be easily folded and stored when not in use
- Options of coated and uncoated finishing
- Variety of filling, hauling, lifting, and discharging options
- Designed to fill materials more than the real dimensions
- Offers protection against moisture, humidity, UV rays, and pests
- Ideal for packing and transporting hazardous materials
- Allows easy labeling
Availing the FIBC bags can provide you with the following benefits:
- Allows maximum utilization of available space
- Reduces the chances of wastage of materials
- It proves to be an ideal branding and advertising tool
- Cost-effective options for packaging bulk materials or products
- Ease to use, handle, and store
- Durable and lasts for a longer duration without getting damaged
- Eco-friendly as it can be recycled after the expiry
- The best alternative to plastic, cardboard, and paper bags
- User-friendly bags
The FIBC bags have a wide range of applications in different industries. Some of the prominent applications include:
- Manufacturing industries
- Construction industries
- Steel industries
- Chemical industries
- Natural gas and oil industries
- Food-based industries
- Pharmaceutical industries
- Mining industries
- Hazardous chemical industries
- Paper manufacturing industries
- Petroleum industries
- Mineral and fertilizer industries
- Size: Available as per requirement
- Material: High-quality polypropylene
- Quality: UN certified
- Safety Factor: 5:1
- Thickness: 40-200 Micron
- Safe working load: yup to 2000 kgs
- Liners: Bottled shape, normal, sewn, or glued
- Color: Available in a wide assortment of color
- Printing: Can be done on maximum 4 sides and 4 colors
- Dimension: Available in different dimensions as per requirement
- Fabric: Uncoated, coated, ventilated, unlaminated, laminated, or as per choice
When it comes to the number of loops, most manufacturers provide PP jumbo bags with single, two, and four loops. In terms of loop types, they have bags with cross corner loops, double loops, cargo strap, tunnel loops, parallel loops, diagonal loops, chain loops, and more. They also offer a number of options for the filling and discharge options of the PP jumbo bags. They provide the highest quality bags to ensure optimum satisfaction for our valuable customers. Their team of certified quality testing professionals carefully evaluates the FIBC bags manufactured and passes the ones that meet the quality requirements per international standards.