A new type of material is formed by combining steel and anti-corrosive materials. This is called the PPGL Sheets. These products have been very reliable in recent times, and the metal is coated with material like Zinc or Aluminium.
Advantages of PPGL Sheets
People have shifted from asbestos to PPGL sheets now. This is primarily because of the varied advantages that PPGL sheets provide. Some advantages are readily visible, and some are understood while using the product.
- Since coated with Zinc and Aluminum, this PP Glass Lined are resistant to the environment and can face tough weather. Thus we can say that these sheets are suited for the tropical climate where the climate extremities can be observed.
- These sheets are light and are easy to install and replace. Sometimes, you need to replace these sheets, which will also be convenient because of their lightweight.
- It is easy to change into shapes like rolls, sheets, etc. it can also be punched, stressed, and easily made into the desired shape and size.
- The steel of these sheets is properly galvanized, making the sheets a good quality product. In addition to this feature, the additional zinc coating makes it more tensile and strong.
These are the advantages that make the PPGL sheets one of a kind, and hence people are shifting to the PPGL sheets more and more every day now.
Applications of PPGL
We have spoken in detail about the PP Glass Lined Sheets; however, it goes unsaid that we also have to discuss the application of these sheets to understand what this is. So here we have presented before you a few of the common applications of the PPGL Sheets used in daily life.
- Roofing and Cladding- As mentioned previously, PPGL sheets are mostly used in tropical countries. Hence we can easily say that roofing and cladding are major applications of these sheets.
- Shipbuilding Industry- Not only confined to the roofing industry, but the spread of PPGL sheets also has been to the shipbuilding industry, and most of these are used to make passenger ships for the doors and windows and others.
- Automatic Doors- the doors of the elevators and other automatic doors that use the censors also take the help of these PPGL sheets.
- Designing- It is necessary to mention that interior designing and other engineering marvels have got a new shape with the help of these PPGL sheets.
- Steel Furniture- everyday products like vending machines and other kitchen products like the ovens, sinks, shelves, and others are also the product of these PPGL sheets only.
These applications can give you a good perspective about the PPGL Sheets and make you feel inclined towards these products.
Other General Information
PPGL sheets are primarily galvanized sheets and these products are well suited for roofing purposes. In most cases, you will find these products used for roofing and other exterior workings. These sheets are recently manufactured in such a huge quantity because these sheets are very environment friendly and make the maximum out of the products.
Keeping the normal conditions in mind, we have to say that there are certain disadvantages of the PPGL Sheets that you may know before planning anything. Although these are minor problems, they can still be a big problem for many.
- Welding- It isn’t easy to weld these sheets because of their increased mechanical structure. This may become a big problem for the processing.
- Thickness- it is too thick and can be a problem when installing.
These are the minor disadvantages you can face if you are going for the PPGL Sheets.
Market in India
Indian Market is a growing market for properties and other associating things. It should be noted that India is a developing economy, and the amount of people that are moving from the Middle-class sector to the upper-middle-class industry is high. In other words, we can say, “Rich are growing richer and poor is growing poorer.” Whatever it is but the amount of house and property purchases has slowly increased. This particular phenomenon gave birth to Singhal Industries and PPGL Sheet Manufacturers.
This was the result because there had been a lot of increase in the per capita income over the recent years, and the people wanted property as an asset. This gave rise to the need for other parts that make up the property, and there was a surge in demand.
To Sum It Up
If you are planning to do something as far as property is concerned and you are thinking of roofing, then it’s time you choose your roofing. The material for your interior design can also be this, not only roofing.