PP Woven Fabric
We, Singhal Industries Pvt. Ltd., are one of the leading and well-known manufacturers, suppliers, and exporters of flawless Polypropylene Woven Fabric. We manufacture circular, flat, wide, round woven fabric, which is coated/uncoated with the latest technology on our finest circular looms and tape line machines. The company provides PP Woven fabrics that are very strong and durable. As it is of woven characteristics, it is very flexible, lightweight, and therefore used in various industries.
We manufacture laminated as well as non-laminated PP Woven fabrics. Our PP woven fabrics are available in roll forms, making loading easier and smooth for any machines such as cutting, stitching, etc. Our PP woven fabrics are known in the market for their quality, durability, strong wear resistance, tear-proof nature, eco-friendly and cost-effective. They are much in demand in India as well as the International market.
Singhal Industries manufactures high-quality PP Woven Fabric, which is used for making many end products. The PP woven products include PP small bags, boxes, perforated bags, courier bags, FIBC Bags, cement bags, sugar bags, woven bags, ground covers, woven laminated bags, woven laminated gusseted bags, etc. PP woven fabrics are also used in many industrial sectors such as fertilizers, cement, chemicals, textiles, machinery and wheat, flour, fish, meal, and rice industries. Also, it is used to cover aircraft, trucks, railway wagons, open spaces, boats, industrial machines, and agriculture products at farms.
Being a renowned company in the market, we believe in quality as our prime responsibility. Our quality team always ensures that we manufacture 100% defect-free PP Woven Fabrics by following international standards to maintain the highest quality of the product and the best service to our customers.
What are the Features of PP Woven Fabric?
- High Tensile Strength and Durability
- Resistant to heat
- Low Elongation
- Improved Stiffness
- Improved Rigidity
- Up to six colors gravure printed
- UV Stabilized
- Strong wear resistance
- Moisture and tear-proof nature
- Coated and Uncoated fabric
What are the Advantages of PP Woven Fabric?
- Economical and Eco-Friendly
- Long Lasting
- Flexible and Lightweight
- Easy to carry
- Used for cover, packaging, and wrapping
What are the Applications of PP Woven Fabric?
- Paper Bundles
- Packing for textiles, upholstery, and carpets
- Carpet Packing
- Wrapping of Paper Rolls
- Wrapping for Steel Coils, tires, yarn cones
- Sacks, Bags, and FIBC
- Cover for Lumber, Fumigation, and Tarpaulin
- Using as Tents and Shelters
- Open Air Storage
- Storage on Ships
- Packaging of corrugated and wooden boxes
What are the specifications of PP Woven Fabric?
- Size: 12 Inches to 48 Inches or as per requirement
- Weave: As per client requirement
- Colors: As per client requirement
- UV Stabilized: 200 to 1600 hours or as per requirement
- Printing: One side, double side as per requirement
- Weight: 40 GSM to 200 GSM
- Denier: 400 to 2000 and above
- Packaging: Rolls from 100 meters onwards
- Type: Laminated or un-laminated fabric, BOPP Laminated Fabric, Tabular or Flat, etc.
Singhal Industries has a team of experts who can provide you with all sizes of PP Woven Fabric to meet your unique specifications.
Rate Our Service
Reviews from Our Customers
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.