Roofing Underlayment Roof Membrane
We, Singhal Industries Pvt Ltd are one of the leading and well-known manufacturers of Roof Underlayment, produced with advanced technology. Roof is an important part of any property and selecting the right roof underlayment is again very much crucial for any structure. Our manufactured roof underlayment are designed in such a way for more strengthens the life and performance of any roofs.
The main role of roofing underlayment is it is act as a barrier material providing resistance against water, wind or any other severe weather conditions and providing extra protection to your roof. It is generally installed on roof deck.
There are different types of Roofing Underlayment like 1) Asphalt-saturated felt 2) Synthetic underlayment and 3) Rubberized asphalt underlayment. The first two are water resistant and third one is waterproof underlayment.
1) Asphalt-saturated felt described as felt paper and is made from organic, hence it is called as an organic underlayment. It is generally applied throughout the roof deck and is recommended considering local weather conditions. It is used in applications such as residentials and steep-slope as it is water resistant and not waterproof.
2) Whereas Rubberized Asphalt is little bit costly compared to the other two underlayment, as it has good amount asphalt and rubber polymers to build it waterproof and it is more suitable in regions where it is severe winter. Such underlayment is used at Eaves, Valleys and surfaces which have low slope roofs.
3) Finally, the most demandable roofing underlayment is Synthetic underlayment which is also called as non-bitumen synthetic underlayment. Synthetic roofing underlayment gives the roof an additional surface of safety that is not possible solely with shingles. It is lightweight and thin compared to asphalt felts. Moreover, the Installation process is also very easy. It is tough, durable and high strength, designed in such a way that it prevents from skidding and improve walkability during installation due to its unique textured fabric. It is resistant to moisture, UV damage, tears, leaks, fungal growth and is wrinkle-free even when exposed to the elements. It is available in longer and wider rolls, hence it gets less trips up the ladder due to fewer rolls.
Our professional highly experience quality testing team always ensures that Roof Underlayment are manufactured keeping in mind strict measures of quality control by following international standards to maintain the highest quality of the Roof Underlayment and provide best service to our customers.
- Stop water infiltration
- Extended UV Exposure
- Capture less heat
- Good resistance to water and vapor
- Tear and puncture resistance
- Slip resistance walking surface
- ISO authorized
- Tough and Durable Material
- Extreme weather protection
- Prevent from skidding during installation
- High temperature tolerance
- Water and fire resistant
- Wrinkle-free when exposed to the elements
- Simple and Quick Installation
- It won’t absorb water
- Increase job site productivity due to lighter rolls
- Does not require extra equipment
- Better leak protection
- More flexible in the cold
- Clean and easier to handle
- Enhance walkability and the life of roof due to unique textured fabric
- More coverage per roll
- Metal roof applications
- Cement concrete
- Mild steel
- Steep slope roof applications
- Roll Width : 1-1.5-meter customization available as per requirement
- Roll Length : 50m, 100 m customization available as per requirement
- Thickness : 1.2mm, 1.5mm, 2.00 mm or as per requirement
- Colour : Black, gray or as per customers requirement
Our company has a team of experts who can provide you with various sizes, shape, style, colour of Roof Underlayment to meet your unique specifications.
Rate Our Service
Reviews from Our Customers
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.