- About Us
- Bag Products
- Sheet Products
- Film Products
- Geo Products
- Warning Products
- Other Products
- Jumbo Products
- PP Fibrillated Yarn
- PP Woven Fabric
- Rockshield Mesh
- Roofing Underlayment
- PP Multifilament Yarn
- Weed Mat
- Silt Fence
- Ground Covers
- Plastic Tree Guard
- Spout Pouch
- Plastic Carry Bags
- HDPE Duct Spacer
- HDPE Duct Couple
- Polypropylene Spunbond Nonwoven Fabric
- Foldable Crates & Collapsible Crates
- WPC Wall Panels
- Aluminum Foil Sheet
- Quality Policy
- Contact Us
We, Singhal Industries Pvt. Ltd., are one of the leading and well-known manufacturers of Roof Underlayment produced with advanced technology. Roofing is an essential part of any property, and selecting the proper roof underlayment is crucial for any structure. The roof underlayment is designed in such a way for more strengthen the life and performance of any roof.
The primary role of roofing underlayment is to act as a barrier material providing resistance against water, wind, or any other severe weather conditions and providing extra protection to your roof. It is generally installed on the roof deck.
There are different types of Roofing Underlayment like 1) Asphalt-saturated felt, 2) Synthetic underlayment, and 3) Rubberized asphalt underlayment. The first two are water resistant, and the third one is waterproof underlayment.
- Asphalt-saturated felt is described as felt paper and is made from organic; hence it is called an organic underlayment. It is generally applied throughout the roof deck and is recommended considering local weather conditions. It is used in residential and steep slope applications as it is water resistant and not waterproof.
- Rubberized Asphalt is a bit costly compared to the other two underlayments, as it has a good amount of asphalt and rubber polymers to build it waterproof and is more suitable in regions where it is severe winter. Such underlayment is used at Eaves, Valleys, and surfaces with low slope roofs.
- Finally, the most demandable roofing underlayment is Synthetic underlayment, also called non-bitumen synthetic underlayment. Synthetic roofing underlayment gives the roof an additional surface of safety that is not possible solely with shingles. It is lightweight and thin compared to asphalt felts. Moreover, the installation process is also very easy. It is a tough, durable, and high strength, designed in such a way that it prevents skidding and improves walkability during installation due to its unique textured fabric. It is resistant to moisture, UV damage, tears, leaks, and fungal growth and is wrinkle-free even when exposed to the elements. It is available in longer and wider rolls; hence it gets fewer trips up the ladder due to fewer rolls.
Our professional and highly experienced quality testing team always ensures that the Roof Underlayment is manufactured, keeping in mind strict measures of quality standards. To maintain the highest quality of the Roof Underlayment and provide the best service to our customers.
- Stop water infiltration
- Extended UV Exposure
- Capture less heat
- Good resistance to water and vapor
- Tear and puncture resistance
- Slip resistance walking surface
- ISO authorized
- Tough and Durable Material
- Extreme weather protection
- Prevent from skidding during installation
- High temperature tolerance
- Water and fire resistant
- Wrinkle-free when exposed to the elements
- Simple and Quick Installation
- It won’t absorb water
- Increase job site productivity due to lighter rolls
- Does not require extra equipment
- Better leak protection
- More flexible in the cold
- Clean and easier to handle
- Enhance walkability and the life of roof due to unique textured fabric
- More coverage per roll
- Metal roof applications
- Cement concrete
- Mild steel
- Steep slope roof applications
- Roll Width : 1-1.5-meter customization available as per requirement
- Roll Length : 50m, 100 m customization available as per requirement
- Thickness : 1.2mm, 1.5mm, 2.00 mm or as per requirement
- Colour : Black, gray or as per customers requirement
Our company has a team of experts who can provide you with various sizes, shape, style, colour of Roof Underlayment to meet your unique specifications.