A Jumbo Bag or FIBC is a big bag primarily used for a wide variety of applications. However, these jumbo bags are recently used for shipping items from one place to another. The structure of the jumbo bags is also unique. They have flexible canvas and are lightweight; hence are very convenient as far as shipping cost is concerned.
Types of PP Jumbo Bags
The types of jumbo bags are as follows:
- Classic Bulk Bag – This type of bag is also called U+2 Panel. It is composed of one canvas forming a U-shape. The build quality of this bag supports the load to a great extent.
- Circular Bulk Bag – Unlike the name suggests, these bags are not circular but square. However, these massive bags can support a good load and have a rigid structure throughout.
- Q bag – The Q bag is one where the product is made flexible from the inside so that the belly doesn’t fatten out and eventually break the bottom part of the bag. The Q bag fixes the minor problems that the jumbo bags generally have.
Read More : Bags Products Made by Singhal Industries
These are the three types of Jumbo bags found in the market.
Uses and Applications
So what are these jumbo bags used for? Why are these jumbo bags so popular in the market? Here are some of the uses and applications of jumbo bags prevalent in today’s market.
- Construction– The load here is generally rubble or any other construction waste.
- Agriculture– It carries harvested crops and packed materials to the market for agricultural purposes.
- Gardening– For domestic purposes, these jumbo bags can be used where gardening is prevalent. These bags help carry a lot of valuable gardening products.
- For building materials– For construction purposes, the loading is generally cement, rubble, stones, bricks, and other essential materials for the construction.
- Agri-food and by-products– The agricultural products are being transferred from the villages to the city markets in jumbo bags.
Through these uses, we can see that FIBC bulk bags are very flexible when carrying products. These bags cater to a wide variety of products, and hence these bags are trendy in the market. They have the quality to carry every kind of product, including agricultural products and rubbles.
Now that we understand the uses of jumbo bags, we can say that some of the rules and precautions are to be followed when using these bags. These rules are termed safety rules; hence, they are essential to know and follow. The precautions and the rules are as follows:
- Damage-free equipment– All the equipment used to lift or handle these jumbo bags should be damage-free. Sometimes the loops can be prone to the danger that can be very harmful and damage the bags, making them useless.
- Use all lift loops– The loops are given only because these jumbo bags must be lifted to their destination. Hence it should be ensured that all the lift loops are used, the bag is balanced correctly, or it may become heavy on one side, and the bag will be damaged.
- Trained Personnel– If you are a person into trade and have many orders daily, you should hire your personnel to lift your load. Make sure you pick up the trained personnel with lifting and have the calibre, or else they can damage the Jumbo bag and eventually the products.
- Official Guidelines– The FIBC Jumbo bag releases its own guidelines, and the person must be well aware of them. Each part, like lifting, sitting, and resting, has its specific guidelines.
- Avoid Jerking motions– A very minute detail is to avoid the jerking motion as much as possible. This can turn out to be disastrous both for the products as well as the jumbo bags. The undue pressure created on the lifting loops can eventually lead to damage and breakdowns.
- Dragging– The containers should not be dragged and should maintain a minimum distance from the ground. Dragging the container can affect the bags.
Other than these, there are precautions like the bags, after lifting, should be kept in a place where human intervention is minimum so that the chances of damage can be lessened.
Industries Using Jumbo Bags
The variety of jumbo bags is comprehensive, and hence they can be used in various industries without being marked out or being premium to only one industry. Some of these industries where the jumbo bags are used are as follows:
- Petrochemicals– These bags are used by petrochemical and chemical product manufacturers.
- Construction-related– In Construction sites, Jumbo bags are a very important item.
- Industrial Purposes– The industrial market holds the most significant part of the share in selling jumbo bags.
- Food Manufacturers– Any agricultural products have to rely entirely on these jumbo bags for their markets.
The Jumbo bag manufacturer primarily manufactures products based on these industries. However, the jumbo bags are very flexible and can be easily used in any industry without being customized based on any industry. It is fluid and can cater to the market swiftly.
Read More : PP Jumbo Sling Bag
Protect Your Bag
These bags are very flexible. However, howsoever there have to be certain protections given to this bag as follows:
- Choose bags with partially closed tops– Use particularly those bags that have a partial close-up and hence can be secure.
- Cover them with waterproof material– A proper waterproof cover should cover the Bulk bags.
- Store them in suitable conditions– These bags should be stored at suitable temperatures. Too hot temperatures and too low temperatures can be very harmful to these bulk bags.
These are effective ways to protect your bags throughout the season.
From this article, we have understood that FIBC bulk bags cater to big industries. It is so flexible, and because of its flexibility, it has enormous traffic throughout the year.