- About Us
- Bag Products
- Sheet Products
- Film Products
- Geo Products
- Warning Products
- Other Products
- Jumbo Products
- PP Fibrillated Yarn
- PP Woven Fabric
- Rockshield Mesh
- Roofing Underlayment
- PP Multifilament Yarn
- Weed Mat
- Silt Fence
- Ground Covers
- Plastic Tree Guard
- Spout Pouch
- Plastic Carry Bags
- HDPE Duct Spacer
- HDPE Duct Couple
- Polypropylene Spunbond Nonwoven Fabric
- Foldable Crates & Collapsible Crates
- WPC Wall Panels
- Aluminum Foil Sheet
- Quality Policy
- Contact Us
We are leading manufacturers at Singhal Industries Pvt. Ltd., present with our quality products. It exports premium quality, highly durable Ground Covers manufactured by us using the best grade of thermoplastic material, i.e., Polypropylene. Ground cover is the best solution to lure moisture into the soil. It also helps restrict weed growth by allowing the water to pass through.
Ground cover is a type of plant that grows low to the ground and helps to hold soil in place, reduce weeds, and create a colourful landscape. They are low–maintenance and well–suited to many types of terrain. There are several types of ground cover plants, including perennials, evergreens, and annuals.
What is Ground Cover?
Ground covers are specially designed to allow water to penetrate into the soil, ensuring that the crops get proper sunlight and at the same time restricting insects and protecting them without damaging wildlife. The said Ground Cover is manufactured by weaving the Polypropylene tapes together. They possess great strength and are highly durable. We offer UV stabilized ground covers that last for long life in direct heat and sunlight.
Ground cover plants have shallow root systems, which helps them to spread quickly and fill in areas quickly. Ground cover can be used to cover large areas such as slopes, hills, and banks, as well as small areas such as rock gardens and pathways.
Ground Cover usually has marker lines every 12" for proper plant alignment. It helps retain the soil's moisture and maintains the soil temperature. These covers are flexible in application and used in landscape situations for insect protection, weed control, temperature control, frost prevention, etc. Ground covers are the best choice for horticultural applications and aesthetic appearances. They are available in different weights, colors, widths, and lengths. These covers resist tearing, puncturing, and weed penetration, saving time and money! Ground covers can be used in varied applications depending on your choices.
What is Uses of Ground Cover?
Ground cover refers to any type of plant that grows low to the ground and covers an area of soil. Ground covers are generally used to reduce soil erosion, help manage weeds, and provide a ground-level layer of foliage in gardens and landscapes. Ground covers can also be used to add a decorative element to a landscape. Common ground covers include grasses, ivy, moss, and low-growing shrubs.
UV Stability and UV Retention Feature
These woven black polypropylene Ground Covers are stabilized using an ultraviolet stabilizer which acts as the perfect weed barrier for planting areas while still allowing moisture to pass through your vegetables and plants. UV stability and UV retention are obtained with the help of circular loom fabric. Our Ground Cover Fabric is the best solution for your landscaping ventures.
Ground Cover has the Following Features:
- Very effective in blocking weeds and soil erosion
- Due to its water-absorbent quality, it allows the soil to breathe.
- Prevents soil/land washout due to rainfall
- Used for 100% chemical-free weed control
- Having high tensile strength
- Highly durable
- Tough and tear-resistant
- Highly resistant to UV & chemicals and mildew
- Provides cost-effective covering
- Long-lasting and optimum quality
- Easy to maintain and clean
- Our manufactured woven Ground Covers are sturdy and durable, having a life expectancy of 5+ years.
- Our ground covers are available in square marking lines, and stripes, which can be customized per the customer’s requirement.
- Our manufactured fabric is treated with UV stabilizers that provide a longer life to the end product.
- Our Ground Covers have specific green lines over the fabric, making overlapping easier.
What are the Advantages of Ground Covers:
- 100% chemical-free weed control
- Prevents/blocks weed growth
- Time saver in maintaining flower beds
- It has many Beautifies the landscape as the plants can be planted in straight parallel lines for neat and clean landscaping in nurseries and farms.
- Our Ground Covers are UV stabilized and can be used multiple times.
- Having good resistance to mildew, bacteria, and other ground/soil insects
- Possess long-term durability
- It prevents soil and land erosion to an extent.
- Good in regulating temperature in all weather conditions
- Stabilizes land and soil to an extent
- It can be reused over many seasons.
What are the Applications of Ground Covers:
- Stabilizing Soil
- Landscaping or Plantation
- Farming of fruits and vegetables
- Plant nurseries
- Outdoor as well as indoor use for greenhouses
- Cultivation of fruits and vegetables
- Parks, gardens, sports fields, and golf courses
- Sports fields and golf tracks
- Controlling soil erosion
What are the Specification of Ground Covers:
- Size: As per the customer’s requirements
- Width : 0.50 meters to 5.50 meters
- Roll length: 300 (inch) Maximum length – 2500’
- Surface: Water penetrable
- GSM Range: 85 – 380
- Available with/without marker lines
- Available with/without UV protection
Ground Covers are available in various sizes, lengths, and GSMs per the customer’s requirement, giving a perfect, neat, clean gardening look. We also supply Ground Covers in nurseries, the horticulture and agriculture industry, and other similar areas. We have a team of experts who can provide you with all sizes of Ground Covers to meet your unique specifications.