Singhal Industries Pvt. Ltd. is an Erosion control silt fence manufacturer in India. The company offer silt fences to help prevent soil erosion and water pollution. Our silt fence is made with high-quality polyethylene fabric and galvanized steel wires. The silt fence is easy to install, durable and can be customized to fit any size and shape of your site.
Our silt fences are used in construction sites, residential areas, and other areas that require soil erosion and water pollution control. Singhal Industries Private Limited also offer installation services along with the silt fences. We ensure that our silt fences are properly installed to ensure maximum efficiency.
Erosion control silt fences are a type of sediment control device used to help filter and trap sediment-laden water runoff before it enters natural water sources. The silt fence is typically made of a fabric material installed in a trench that runs across the area where erosion occurs.
The fabric material is then filled with earth or rocks to help act as an additional filter that traps sediment before entering the water source. These silt fences can be installed in areas such as construction sites, along highways, or in agricultural areas where erosion is a potential issue.
What is a Silt Fence?
The purpose of an Erosion Control Silt Fence is to hold the dirt on upset/disturbed lands, for example, a building/construction site, until the task is finished. Keeping the soil on-site, rather than letting it be washed off into natural water bodies (e.g., streams, rivers, ponds, lakes, estuaries), prevents the degradation of aquatic habitats and siltation of harbor channels. Not letting soil wash off onto roads and readily transporting it into storm drains prevents hazardous driving conditions and storm drains from getting clogged with sediment. It also controls silt which gets run-off from job sites, while allowing water to pass through the fabric while collecting leftover sediment.
The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has recognized the Silt fence as a storm-water best management practice (BMP). Silt Fence is profoundly practical as though you analyze the expense of introducing Silt Fence at watershed building destinations to the expenses related to losing amphibian species, digging route channels, and clearing dregs out of city storm sewers, which is excessively less. The cost of installing Silt fences on watershed construction sites is also too low compared to the cost of losing aquatic species, dredging navigation channels, and cleaning sediment out of municipal storm sewers. 50 tons of sediment can be held by installing a single 100 feet Silt fence.
Erosion Control Silt Fence, also known as residue wall, controls spillover from places of work by permitting water to go through the texture while gathering extra dregs. The work of Slit Fence is to hold the dirt on upset land, for example, a building site, until the venture is finished. Keeping the dirt on location, instead of leaving it alone washed off into regular water bodies (e.g., streams, waterways, lakes, lakes, estuaries), forestalls the debasement of oceanic territories and siltation of harbour channels. Not letting soil wash off onto streets, which promptly transport it into storm channels, forestalls both dangerous driving conditions and tempest channels stopped up with dregs. A sediment fence is perceived as a Stormwater best administration practice (BMP) by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). We offer a total line of Slit Fence items from contractual worker evaluation to those that meet nearby, state DOT, and government specs, including AASHTO M 288-06.
The expense of introducing an Erosion Control Silt Fence on watershed building locales is not exactly the expense related to losing sea-going species, digging route channels, and wiping dregs out of city storm sewers. A solitary 100-foot run of Slit Fence can possibly hold 50 tons of dregs set up. Our fabricated Silt Fence is made utilizing UV-balanced polypropylene yarns intended for viable sediment maintenance while permitting the greatest water stream and solidness. Easy and simple to introduce and eliminate and is regularly held up by either wooden or metal posts. Moreover, our manufacturer, Silt Fence, contributes incorporated texture, pre-assembled fence with posts, and wire-supported texture that have been pre-joined for your benefit. For site-collected Super Silt Fence, you will require our 42" steel fencing and steel posts.
What are the Features of Erosion Control Silt Fence?
- Makes a physical boundary around the site
- UV stable dark fence texture
- Logo printing accessible
- Keep mud off roads and neighboring property
- Straightforward plan and straightforward establishment
- Ensure streams
- Holds silt on the place of work
- Channels overflow before leaving the site
- Assists with forestalling disintegration
- Accessible with or without stakes
- Preassembled fence with presents joined on texture
- Marker line on texture shows anchor profundity
What are the Advantages of Erosion Control Silt Fence?
- Forestall exorbitant place of work materials from depleting off
- Keep streets and streams liberated from contamination
- Light to medium quality woven textures
- Steel backing is likewise accessible for improved execution
- Endorsed for DOT use in numerous states
- Shield residue from leaving building locales
What are the Applications of Erosion Control Silt Fence?
- Used along the borders of any task with upset land
- Used around naturally touchy territories
- Used underneath the toe or down incline of uncovered and erodible slants and other little cleared regions
- Used along streams and channels
- Used around impermanent ruin regions and reserves
What are the Specifications of Erosion Control Silt Fence?
- Material: 100% virgin PP
- Colour: Black, black/green, orange, blue
- Width: 10-800cm
- Length: As customer's requirements
- Mesh: 7*7-14*14
- Denier: 650D-2000D
- GSM: 60-230gsm
- Treatment: (1) UV treated, (2) Ultrasonic cutting or with selvage
- Surface Dealing: (1) Printing, (2) Anti-slip, Anti-static, or as per customer's requirements