We, Singhal Industries Pvt Ltd are one of the leading and well-known manufacturers of Drainage cell, produced with an advanced technology.
Drainage cell, people do call it by different names like drainage board, drainage mats, dimpled membrane, PP drainage mats, drainage plate, drainage cell mat, flo cell etc. Drainage cell made with high strength interlocking panel system with 100% recycle polypropylene or virgin polypropylene.
It is very lightweight but still it can hold up to 90 tonnes load. Due to light in weight & easy installation steps there is no requirement heavy machines & technical skilled labour. It is three-dimensional geo-composite, designed to provide solution for sub-surface drainage system which helps in creating successful roof top garden & planter boxes without any problem of cracking or leakage & it also works as an alternative for heavy aggregate drainage treatment. Excess water can be easily discharge out due to its uniform structure & void space which helps to promote plant growth & helps to sustain steady temperature on the wall surface. This drainage cell also controls water logging and decrease water pollutants.
Covering the drainage cell with non-woven fabrics help water permeability and used as a soakaway system for rainwater from terraces, retaining walls, roof gardens, sport fields, basement etc. This drainage board also used for reducing hydrostatic pressure in ground, reduce heat & cold, filtration of rainwater, removal of excess water
Our professional highly experience quality testing team always ensures that drainage cells are manufactured keeping in mind strict measures of quality control by following international standards to maintain the highest quality and provide best service to our customers.
- Cost effective
- Eco Friendly
- Helps water flow freely
- High flow rate
- Rapid & efficient drainage
- Versatile design can be fix horizontally or vertically
- Relieves hydrostatic pressure in the ground
- Strong structural design
- Long life expectancy
- Biologic resistant
- High Infiltration
- Preventing waterlogged ground
- Vertical or horizontal drainage
- Planter boxes
- Pond filtration systems
- Construction industries
- Sports fields
- Roof gardens
- Soakaway tanks
- Retaining walls
- Podium Landscaping
- Concealed drains
- Roads & Railways, Airports & Beach Project
- Civil works
- Underground Parking
- Material – Recycle PP, HDPE
- Color – Black, White, Green
- Shape – Rectangular
- Length – 2-6 m
- Thickness – 10 mm, 15mm, 25 mm, 30 mm
- Service Temperature range – Minus 20 to 120 degree C
- Size – 20mm (H) x 400mm (W) 620mm (L), 30mm (H) x 400mm (W) 620mm (L), 52mm (H) x 260mm (W) 480mm (L)
- Plastic Drain cell – 30mm & 20 mm
- Tensile loading - >1000pa
- Void ration - >90%
- Biologic Resistance – Not affected by weeds, algae, soil – borne chemical bacteria
- Chemical Resistance - Good resistance to Mineral oils, alcohols, acid etc
Our company has a team of experts who can provide you with various sizes & colour of drainage cells to meet your unique specifications.
Rate Our Service
Reviews from Our Customers
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.