Woven Barricade Tape
Singhal Industries is a significant contributor to manufacturing woven barricade tapes on a large scale by providing the best variety of woven warning tapes. It is also knowns as woven barricade tape, safety barricade tape, reinforced caution tape, and caution tape. Woven barricade tape is generally available in bright colour, non-adhesive tape & that provides high visibility in temporary or permanent restricted areas. These safety tapes are used to alert/warn or draw attention to people for danger in restricted areas & to avoid any accident or injury.
Singhal Industries happens to be a high-quality Woven Barricade Tape Manufacturer responsible for offering the market the best products. Their dedicated support and best quality manufacturing process ensure the standard and longevity of their products in every situation.
This woven barricade tape is made from a thick woven polypropylene weave that can withstand high winds or any weather or temperature, hot or cold. Due to its excellent characteristics like high visibility, high tensile strength, durability, weather-resistant, long-lasting marking solution & reusable feature, it is much in demand in many applications like construction job sites, forestry, mining, etc.
As this safety barricade tape is robust, durable & reusable, it saves the cost & an economical way to restrict, mark, alert, identifies, and protect workers or any human being from hazardous areas or restricted areas. This non-adhesive barrier tape works as an instant barrier to the restricted zone. This woven barricade tape has a bright color with a high visual effect, and it gives on-the-spot attention to potential danger to anyone.
This woven barricade tape can be a tie, untied easily & can use re-used too. It is generally used for marking solutions for off-limits areas, road repairs, hazardous areas, property lines, raising awareness of restricted zones, cordoning pedestrian traffic, accidents, construction job sites, and providing safety and attention to people.
Caution – Do Not Enter, Danger – Do Not Enter are the two very well-known printed barricade tapes & very much in demand in the market, but Singhal Industries Pvt. Ltd. do manufacture many customized printed barricade tapes to fit our client’s needs, which can help to increase safety awareness & avoid unnecessary accident or injuries.
Our professional, highly experienced quality testing team very much ensures that Woven Barricade Tapes are manufactured with strict measures of quality control by following international standards to maintain the highest quality of the tape & provide the best service to our customers.
Following are the features shared by Barricade Tape Manufacturer
- Chemical & Weather Resistant
- Users can use this barricade tape on both sides internally or externally
- High strength & superior quality
- High Tensile Strength Plastic
- Highly durable
- High Tear Strength
- Strong performance in any weather
- Rolls available in handy cardboard dispenser cartons
- Resistant to moisture & humidity
Our barricade tape manufacturer team, with their huge experience in production & research, prepared the above list of features.
Following are the advantages shared by Woven Barricade Tape Manufacturer
- Easy to use & reusable barricade tape
- Made for use over and over again
- Non-adhesive & lightweight
- Long-lasting marking solution for hazardous areas
Following are the applications shared by Woven Barricade Tape Manufacturer
- Construction Job sites
- Hardware & unities
- Oil Exploration
- Dangerous & Hazardous Areas
- Temporary & Permanent Restricted Areas
- Professionals in law enforcement
Following are the specification shared by Barricade Tape Manufacturer
- Color – Red caution tape, white caution tape, yellow caution tape, black caution tape & green caution tape. Other colors are available as per the requirement of the clients
- Size of woven barricade tape - 75mm x 500m or as per requirement
- Length of woven barricade tape – 200 ft. or as per requirement
- Width of woven barricade tape – 2 inches or as per requirement
- Thickness of woven barricade tape- 2mil, 2.5mil, 3mil, 4mil, and 6mil or as per requirement
- Material use for woven barricade tape – Virgin PE
- Backing/Carrier-woven polypropylene (PP) film
- Adhesive - N/A
- Labels and logo for woven barricade tape - Private labeling & barcoding or Company logo facilities are also available as per user’s requirement.
Rate Our Service
Reviews from Our Customers
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.