These days Flagging taps are more popular and there are many reasons behind it but the main reason behind their success in various types of industries is that it is easy to use. The Flagging Tape which is also referred to as Fluorescent Tape can be set up as a very quick method for safety marking or it can be used for colour-code key areas.
Flagging tape is used to specify certain critical areas which are very necessary for various reasons. Most of the flagging tapes are specifically designed to resist natural wear and tear and fading. Which makes them very suitable for marking hazards and all the points of interest.
Flagging Tape is very much different from other types of tape. These Fluorescent Tapes are different from others due to their colour and non-adhesive nature. By Flagging Tape, we can design flags that highlight various things. This Non-Adhesive LDPE Flagging Tape tends to be brighter more in comparison to other types of tapes. The usage of Flagging Tape varies from industry to industry. If you need to highlight something then these Fluorescent tapes can help you.
The Flagging Tape is used in various industries which are mentioned below with how they came into use.
- Surveying- Survey Flagging Tape are used to signpost landmarks and property boundaries.
- Forestry- Flagging Tapes are used in forestry for marking unhealthy trees, wildfire suppression, saplings, invasive species, logging and also highlighting them so passengers travelling at Night stay far from these trees.
- Construction- These Flagged Barrier Warning Tapes are used while marking various hazards like gas pipes, cables, drains and electrical lines. Wherever there is a hazard on any construction site you will find these types of Fluorescent tape around it.
- Disaster Response- Flagging Tapes are very useful whenever a disaster happens. These types of tapes are utilized to set up the medical triages and make safety zones.
- Outdoor Recreation - These Flagging Tapes are most useful when some activities related to methods of navigation are created like hunting, biking, paintballing, caving and orienteering.
Colours of Flagging Tape
The Tape colour of Fluorescent tapes can be different by industry but still, they need to follow a loose colour code. Every colour of the Flagging Tape represents a different danger level.
- Red- Lighting Cables, Electric Cables Etc.
- Orange- Orange colour of flagging tapes represent Communication Lines, Cables etc.
- Pink- This coloured tape is referred to as Temporary Survey Markers.
- Blue- Blue Coloured Flagging Tapes are used to highlight Water Pipes.
- Yellow- Yellow coloured Fluorescent tapes are used to mark Gas, Oil, Petroleum, Gaseous Pipes and Steam Pipes.
- Green- Green Flagging Tapes are used to highlight Drains and Sewers.
- Purple- This tape is used to mark the irrigation, Slurry Lines and Reclaimed Water.
- White- The Flagging Tape of White Coloured is used for proposed excavation routes.
How to use Flagging Tapes?
The main aspect of any good flagging tape practice is to ensure that it is visible to everyone. By marking the flagging tape there needs to leave plenty of spaces between the flagging tape and what is going to be marked. It is required to correctly paste and assemble postings so they stay firmly in any conditions and use the correct set of colours. If we just follow our common sense then it will be very easy to figure out how to use Fluorescent tape and it will be very easy. Whenever you want to assemble it try to fix it with long use in mind.
- Stay Firm and Strong Performance in any climate
- Comes in Superior and High-quality
- Weather & Chemical Resistant
- Moisture & Humidity Resistant
- Highly Visible whether it is Day or Night
- Highly Durable
- High Tensile Strength Plastic
- It can be used both Externally and Internally
- Tape Comes in a solid packaging cardboard dispenser pack
- High Tear Strength
These Flagging Tapes are most useful and there are lots of advantages to using them. We have penned down some major advantages of using Flagging Tape.
- Easy to use & Re-usable Tape
These flagging tapes are very easy to use as where ever you want to apply them you can easily do it. Also, these taps are reusable and you can reuse them when you want.
These flagging tapes are unbreakable and can't be broken easily.
- Long-Lasting Marking Solutions
Flagging Tapes are used as Long-Lasting Marking solutions for hazardous places.
- Non-Adhesive & Lightweight
Fluorescent Tapes are non-adhesive & very lightweight.
- Can be Use Again and Again
Flagging Tape can be used again and again according to the requirements.
Below mentioned are the Application where Flagging Tapes are used.
- Construction Job Sites
- Dangerous & Hazardous Areas
- Oil Exploration
- Safety Purposes
- Hardware & Unities
- Temporary & Permanent Restricted Areas
- Colour- Flagging Tapes are available in various colours Red, White, Yellow, Orange, Purple, Pink, Green etc as per requirement.
- Material- Virgin PE
- Width- As per the Requirements
- Thickness- depends on the Clients requirement
- Carrier - Woven Polypropylene Sheets
- Size- 75mm × 500 mm and according to need
Rate Our Service
Reviews from Our Customers
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.