Leno Mesh Bags are considered ideal for storing firewood as well as agricultural goods. A scientific methodology is followed for producing bags so that the products don’t stale and remain fresh as well as unmarked.
Moreover, it also offers premium packaging options for different materials for sustaining it for a longer period to maintain its reliability and durability. The availability of PP Leno Bags in several configurations makes it useful for using it in different products.
The Singhal Industries Pvt Ltd is one of the leading PP Leno Bags Manufacturers since they are highly experienced in the production of superior quality material leno mesh bags which freely allows circulation of air.
How useful are PP leno bags?
Being one of the popular manufacturers of leno bags they provide you with highly flexible bags which are quite hard and tuff for holding heavy weights. The transportation can be done with utter convenience which would cause no discomfort.
It is widely used for a variety of agricultural materials with zero toxicity. The materials are very durable. The visibility of the products which are filled in it is also high because of the ventilated fabric. It is also resistant to moisture.
The designing of the bottom sewing is done with a double stitch or single/double fold which includes drawstring as well as top hemming.
Most of the manufacturers promise that the bags won’t get damaged even if it is used for the umpteenth time since it is made of the finest quality.
The other names of PP Leno bags are net bags, leno mesh bags, vegetables net bags, onion mesh bags, fruit bags as well as potato mesh bags.
What are some of the features of PP leno bags?
Some of the other features are as follows:-
- Highly economical in comparison to traditional bags.
- Available in a wide range of bright colour combinations.
- The durability of the material is properly maintained by the ventilation process for a longer period.
- Drawstring present in the tops serves to help to handle filled bags.
- Customization can be done according to the preference of the customers.
- Stitched at the bottom and hemmed at the top with high stacking strength.
- Lasts longer and is waterproof.
What are some of the advantages of PP leno mesh bags?
The PP leno bags are beneficial in numerous ways:-
- Highly resistant to moisture
- Zero toxicity
What are the different applications of Leno bags?
The leno bags can be used for packing a wide range of products such as:-
- Firewood logs
- Fruits and Vegetables
- Animal Feed
- Many non-durable products
What are its following specifications?
The following are the specifications of PP leno Bags:-
- Color: The customisation of the bags can be done in a wide range of colours through the addition of premium masterbatches according to the specifications of the clients. Some of the colours used in production are brown, red, light pink, green as well as yellow.
- Drawstring: The PP leno bags constitute different options of drawstring insertion. PP Tape can be inserted based on the drawstring and PP multifilament yarn.
- Fabric: As per the specifications of the client, the fabric can be easily designed in terms of different mesh options such as UV stability which is around 200-1600 hours.
- Size: The customization of the bag can be done in various sizes which ranges from 15″ to 35″ width as well as length according to the requirements. Moreover, larger size mesh bags around 1000 litres to 1500 litres can be manufactured.
- Stitching: Different stitching options are followed for the bottom and top parts of the bag. The hemming is done at the top of the bag. It can either be single or double folded at the bottom with the help of double stitching. The stitching could either be done with PP yarn or PP Tape. The holding capacity would be higher if it is stitched properly.
- Capacity: The capacity of the leno bags can be around 5kgs to 100 kgs depending on the material and customization.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s):-
Q1. Which is better between PE and PP?
A: While comparing the melting point between Polyethylene and Polypropylene, the melting point of Polyethene is higher than polypropylene. Polypropylene is quite as well as highly resistant to organic solvents as well as chemicals. Polypropylene is more rigid and non-stretchable than polyethene.
Q2. How expensive is PP?
A: Polypropylene is one of the lightest thermoplastics and it is available at a reasonable cost. It is very stiff and possesses good strength.
It’s very important that all the plastics can’t be recycled. Only certain types of plastics are recyclable. The cost is reasonable. Although some types might cost higher than others. It depends on the type.