- About Us
- Bag Products
- Sheet Products
- Film Products
- Geo Products
- Warning Products
- Other Products
- Jumbo Products
- PP Fibrillated Yarn
- PP Woven Fabric
- Rockshield Mesh
- Roofing Underlayment
- PP Multifilament Yarn
- Weed Mat
- Silt Fence
- Ground Covers
- Plastic Tree Guard
- Spout Pouch
- Plastic Carry Bags
- HDPE Duct Spacer
- HDPE Duct Couple
- Polypropylene Spunbond Nonwoven Fabric
- Foldable Crates & Collapsible Crates
- WPC Wall Panels
- Aluminum Foil Sheet
- Quality Policy
- Contact Us
Conical FIBC bags with cone-shaped bases are one of the finest product developments. Manufacturers associated with packaging consider these products the primary element for retaining in the global packaging industry. Conical bags are such innovations that contribute to the increased use of powder and granules.
With technological breakthroughs, the typical conical bags have replaced the conventional baffle bags, resulting in enhanced space for maximum storage. Manufacturers design conical bags with numerous handles that enable accessible repository and transit. The fill spout bottom of the Conical FIBC bags is the advantage that allows the manufacturers of food and alternative industries to highly depend on conical bags over other Conical Bulk Bags.
A brief description of Conical Bags - Introduction to Conical Bulk bags
The name clearly shows that a conical bulk bag has a cone-like shape at the bottom. For keeping adhesive products, like soil and bio-solids that seldom get overflowed, these types of FIBC bags are the ideal solution. The unique funnel-shaped design at the bottom offers a slope so that the inside contents quickly get discharged in the direction of the outlet.
Market forces of Conical Bags in the Global Packaging Market
Market researchers predict that focusing on employing transparent conical bulk bags stimulates the development of the conical bags market. The growing yielding of grains and rising investment in dry substances is the prime reason for the involvement in the conical bags needed.
This trend is anticipated to exhibit supreme growth over the coming years. Conical FIBC bags are the most widely used product, and Singhal Industries is its largest producer worldwide.
The conical Bulk bags prevent a break in the line of stitching. The layout of these bags is primarily appropriate for putting in fine and loose particles like rice and flour and highly thick goods like chemicals, minerals, and metal powders.
Conical FIBC bags are deemed the most outstanding choice for industries that want to save extra costs. When you utilise these heavy-duty bags, you decrease effort and time. These bags are so tough that they can easily resist any capability and provide maximum protection against environmental pollution. While comparing with other packaging boxes, these cone-shaped bags fit the shape of your contained product totally at a very low price.
Singhal Industries is leading Conical FIBC bags manufacturers in the country. Not only in India but they also deliver the bags in United States, United Kingdom, United Arab Emirates, Australia and Canada.
The elevated lifestyle of consumers and salespersons acts as the pre-eminent cause for expanding market demand for conical bag packaging. In the developing nations, where branding matters a lot, the latest significant printing like screen printing and digital printing comes as the ultimate means of creating demand for the Conical Bulk bags market. Manufacturers often look out for product convenience and flexible usage to lower the transportation cost of the manufacturers cum suppliers in the conical bag business. More industries, including pharmaceutical, automobile, and general companies, have started employing these bags, fueling conical bags' market expansion. Most leading manufacturers tend to make conical bags as an unceasing packaging solution followed in the global market.
On the reverse, the use of conventional non-biodegradable material is causing harm to the environment. Thus the local regulatory bodies have imposed rigorous policies for all the manufacturers dealing with conical bags. Another primary reason manufacturers are leaning towards Conical plastic bags are the inaccessibility of resin across multiple regions.
The conical Bulk bags prevent a rupture in the line of stitching. The design of these bags is primarily suitable for depositing fine and loose particles like rice and flour and highly dense goods like chemicals, minerals, and metal powders.
Particulars of Conical Bags
The Top Portion
Multiple designs are available for formulating the tip portion of the conical bag. Covey your manufacturer the type of goods you will transport through these conical bags, and you will get your ideal bag with a filling spout, flap top, or a filling skirt. To avoid disruptions during the goods transportation, the bag is patched with four lifting loops and two docker straps for using pallets and forklifts.
The framework of a conical bulk bag is fabricated with a tube-shaped fabric. The bag is either coated or non-coated based on its capacity and the type of the contained product.
The Under Surface
Conical Bulk bags come with two kinds of the bottom, square bottom or circular bottom, designed with a closed bottom and a discharge bottom or completely open bottom.
Get connected with the top-ranked Conical bags manufacturers to ensure maximum quality and affordability.
To buy supreme-quality yet cost-effective conical bags, you need to rely on the industry's best-known Conical Bulk bag manufacturers. With years of experience, these companies only offer the highest quality bulk bags and associated products. Considering the latest demand, it is expected that there’s increased share of Conical bags market in coming days. With the growing industrialization and expected higher revenues, the companies emphasize making these jumbo bags with a guarantee of safety and international standards. These highly durable and Eco-friendly bulk bags certainly catch more users' attention and outperform their nearby competitors.
Characteristics of the new-age Conical FIBC bags
- Not specified for holding liquid materials, however, comes with a coating to protect the inside content from moisture.
- The safe loading capacity assures that the bag can bear the weight of the inside content without being broken or bursting.
- These bags are specially designed with characteristics like discharge sprouts, protection flap, petal closure, etc.
- Along with food grain, medicinal products, and heavy chemicals, industrialists often use these conical bags for carrying hazardous materials.
- Since the material from which the bag is manufactured is environment-friendly, They can be easily recycled several times.
- The multiple filling options come with these bags, including filling spout, open-top, flap, and others. Thus, customers can choose from varying options following their specifications.
- These bags can be printed with attractive labels and information for advertisement purposes.
Advantages of Conical FIBC bags
Here are some of the most prominent benefits of using Conical FIBC bulk bags.
- The unique conical design at the bottom-most part allows full discharging of runny products to flow in the direction of the outlet passage.
- Conical bags are a reasonable packaging solution compared to the costly discharging options.
- If you are worried about packing slurry substances like brown sugar, seeds, clay, or flour, you can rely entirely on these conical bags.
- The specialized cone shape at the head and bottom-most surface guarantee easy and speedy discharge.
- The bags can be customized following the client's unique requirements and industry standards.
- Conical bags are considered one of the effective packaging solutions for storing and transporting various solid stuff.
- Irrespective of industries, the bag is appreciated for its enticing specifications.
- The conical FIBC bags are the ultimate containers for carrying fine powders securely. Not only that, these bags can be used ad protect the environment.
- Conical bulk bags are generally made from thermoplastic material; hence, they can be protected under excessive temperatures for your contained products. These bags are one of the attractive packaging solutions to keep your inside product out from pests and moisture.
Varying Applications of Conical Bulk Bags
Conical FIBC bags are considered the most outstanding choice for businesses that look to save extra costs. When you use these heavy-duty bags, you reduce effort and time. These bags are so sturdy that they can easily withstand any capacity and provides maximum protection against environmental pollution. Compared to other packaging boxes, these cone-shaped bags fit the shape of your contained product entirely at a low price. These bags are the best storage solution at warehouses at a wholesale price point. These handy bags are used in various key industries, including:
- Food grains and agricultural products
- Animal feed
- Minerals and powdered metals
- Waste and reprocessing
- Construction materials like cement, sand
- petroleum products
- Paper and wood
Specification of Conical FIBC bags with Conical Bottom
- Loading capacity: between 250 to 2000 kg
- Varying lifting prospects
- Available with or without padding
- Tube-shaped or flat interlinked fabric
- Different releasing possibilities
- Coated or non-coated