Geonets – Geonet in Road Construction
|Minimum Order Quantity||500 Square Meter|
|Length X Width||2 X 100 Meter (m)|
Singhal Industries Pvt Ltd is a famous manufacturer in India and a global exporter of premium quality geonet that is highly durable and perfect for soil drainage and landfill site. We export our products worldwide including the USA, United Kingdom, United Arab Emirates, Australia, and Gulf Countries. Call us or enquire about Geonets Price Now.
We, Singhal Industries Pvt Ltd, are well-known and reputed manufacturers of premium quality Geonets. Geonet geosynthetics can be manufactured with almost all polymeric materials, and it is widely used to strengthen the fill material and used for road repair, and construction and enhance the quality of road surface. Our Geonet fabrics are manufactured using superior-quality HDPE resin. We export such products to the USA, UK, UAE, and the entire world.
It is a planar product and is made up of ribs in two directions. It is made in such a style that it helps to pass on the fluids in both high-load and low-load transmissions, such as landfills for high-load, drainage, and methane gases for low-load transmission. As it is harder compared to geotextile and geogrids because of its stiffness and uniform structure, it can bear high loads at very small deformations and improve the roadbed bearing capacity.
Geonets are somewhat similar to Geogrid and therefore they are applied in Geogrids. Geogrids are used for reinforcement, but Geonet is not used for soil reinforcement and it is used for planar drainage. The procedure of production will differ, but it includes extrusion, boding, and interlacing. Apertures are larger than the components and it shapes like a mesh structure, polymeric structure, or square, diamond, or hexagon net shaped.
Geonet is also called drainage Geonet, which are being used for any purpose or applications such as water drainage behind retaining walls, soft soil stabilization, landfill leachate collections under building foundations, pavement, and roadway drainage, water leaking from rocky slopes, sea coast slope protection, erosion control, under the sports fields, methane gas collections, dirty water under the motorways, base reinforcement.
In brief basic function of Geo fabric is fluid transmission, protection, erosion control, filtration, reinforcement, and separation.
Our professional highly experienced quality testing team ensures that Geonet fabric is manufactured keeping in mind strict measures of quality control by following international standards to maintain the highest quality of the Geonet and provide the best service to our customers.
- Chemical Resistance and Aging Resistance
- Erosion Resistance
- Excellent Flexibility and Durability
- Tensile Strength
- It can be made with all polymeric materials
- It provides shear strength
- Harder than geotextiles and have large voids within the material
- Prevents the surface of the land from the erosion
- Protecting dam and rock surface from chemical erosion and sea water corrode
- Strengthen fill materials in geotechnical applications
- Used as liquid or gas collectors
- Used widely in drainage applications
- Improve the quality of the road
- Road segment restoration
- Stop cracking during road extension
- Cost reduction of road repair
- Increase the lifespan of the road
- UV stabilized
- Landfill cells
- Transportation Engineering
- Road, Rail, Highways, and Tunnel
- Garden and Playground
- Parking Lot
- Landscape drainage systems/ Drainage Geonet
- Sport Fields
- Underground Structures
- River and Canal Banks
- Thickness : 5.00 mm, 6.00 mm, 7.00mm, or as per requirement
- Width: 1.50 meters, 2.00 meters, or as per requirement
- Length: 25.00 meters or as per requirement
- Color: Black, or as per the requirement of the customer
- Aperture Shape: Square and Diamond
Our company has a team of experts who can provide you with all sizes of Geonet to meet your unique specifications and requirements.
Rate Our Service
Reviews from Our Customers
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.