Geo Bags Price – Geotextile bags manufacturers in India
If you are searching for top-quality geotextile bags, you have stepped into the right place. With years of practical experience, we offer our customers a wide array of packaging merchandise that best suits your installation. Our manufactured Geo Bags are helpful for soil erosion control, river bank protection, and flood barrier. The most important advantage of getting connected with us is our customized offerings that ultimately strengthen your infrastructure facility.
Also Read: Geotextiles Used in Construction
Geo Bags, also known as Geotextile Sand Containers (GSC)/ sand bags, are so versatile that industries across the Globe depend on these multifunctional bags for meeting their various project needs. Made of absorbent fabrics, these bags have the utmost potential to conserve, segregate drains, and reinforce them. Sandbags provide so much stability that they are appropriate for environmental engineering and geotechnical constructions. These bags are mainly designed for keeping and transporting fertilizer, soil, rocks, sediments, and other solid materials. Since they are highly resistant to abrasion and puncture, they are considered the best tool for segregating grains and water, where safeguarding from the liquid is essential.
Also Read: Why Using Geosynthetic Materials in Your Specialty Construction Project Is Beneficial
What are Geotextile Bags or Sand Bags?
Made from either non-woven Geotextile or woven, Geo Bags have broad applications for different purposes. Geo Bags, also known as Geo Bags are made from permeable fabric and when utilized with soil, they can be used for diverse applications such as filtration, protection, separation, reinforcement, sealing, and drainage.
These bags comprise a protection layer that raises UV resistance and also gives protection against any damage. Normally, GEO Textiles bags are soil containers that are in the form of bags made up of geotextile woven or nonwoven fabric.
It is also known as:-
- Geo Bag
- Geotextile Bag
- Non-Woven/Woven Geo Bag
- Geotextile Sand Container
- Sand Bags
Geo Bags are one of the most popular geosynthetic products of recent times made of either polypropylene, polyethylene, or polyester. These bags are widely used for multiple purposes. The bags come with a UV resistance feature, which gives them the ultimate protection against UV damage. Also, their high permeability and resistance to erosion make them ideal tools for varying applications like reinforcement, separation, filtration, erosion control, protection, drainage, etc.
The easy application of geo bags makes them highly predominant in many industries. With the help of the least equipment and an unskilled workforce, constructing these geosynthetic bags is not a complicated process. Since it takes minimum fabrication time, these sand bags are overly used as a substitution for boulders. Made from woven or non-woven fabric, the geotextile bags are mainly used as soil bags and provide maximum protection against any damage. The bags are stitched at the double sides, and the mouth remains open for filling with soil. When the filing is completed, the mouth must be stitched to get the best results. Different Geo Bags are available between 100- 120 grams per square meter in the market.
Applications of Geo Bags
Ensure a high-performing drainage system
Compared to graded soil, Sand bags are best suited for providing optimum drainage systems for pavements, dams, groundwater interlope systems, buildings, etc. Since these materials provide a consistent filter, decreased environmental impact, reduced mining, and quality construction, they perform best in building the drainage system, which remains intact for years.
Maintain stabilization of railroads
For ensuring a well-organized railroad operation, upholding track geometry is vital. Below-standard pumping into the ballast layer makes the track bed uneven, thus resulting in derailments and delayed arrivals. From stabilizing tracks, and preventing contamination of ballast, to providing sustainable working for lateral drainage – the application of Geotextile is vast in railroad applications. High-tensile woven Geotextiles are applied in many circumstances to reduce embankment fillers and reinforce fragile sub-grade soils.
Control devastating floods
Geo bags are prominently used in controlling floods. Most times, Geo sandbag is heavily used for constructing resistance walls. This application is proven highly effective and more affordable than building walls to alleviate loss and divert floods. These bags are so productive that they are highly durable and convenient to apply withstanding extreme weather conditions.
Construction of an embankment for protecting the marine structure
For adding strength to the shoreline, elementary preservation of the navigational structure, and preventing erosion, the use of Geotextile bags serve as the natural dunes. Since these bags are environmentally friendly materials, their implementation doesn't negatively impact marine life. Moreover, these bags are cost-effective solutions in those areas where sufficient boulders or rocks are unavailable for beach preservation.
Get in Touch with the best Packaging bag Manufacturers
By now, you have understood that textiles are meant not only for manufacturing clothing but also for protecting the environment. People must be more aware of the specific applications of Geotextiles to explore their ultimate potential. In the coming years, more research must be examined to utilize this Geo-technical material in the best applications. Contact well-known Geotextile bag manufacturers that offer customers long-lasting and supreme quality packaging merchandise.
Salient Features of Sand Bags:
- These bags are considered flexible and cost-effective solutions for the construction off-shore protection structures.
- These bags come with excellent durability and robust strength.
- The market is filled with various sizes and strengths of geo bags best suited for specific applications.
- Compared to the traditional marine protection stuff, geo bags are a highly accessible and feasible option.
- There's a high demand for geotextile bags across the different infrastructure projects for their reduced carbon footprint and minimal environmental effect.
- With the proper usage of geo bags, soli susceptible to erosion get transformed into defiant erosion sites.
Advantages of using Geo Bags
- These bags are so versatile that they can be used for diversifying situations.
- In comparison to the expensive method of erosion prevention, the Geo sandbag is the most economical alternative.
- The design used in manufacturing geo bags guarantees longevity.
- The geo bags are environment-friendly, and it doesn't negatively impact the environment and abruptly reduce the harmful carbon footprint and disturbance in the site.
- Installing these geotechnical bags is so convenient that it reduces time and cost.
- The advanced mechanical and filtration ensures enhanced usage and maximum efficiency.
- The efficient usage of geotextile bags enhances the speed of construction sites, thus achieving the desired results.
- Ideal solution for coastal, off-shore, and waterfront structures that requires specific protection
Besides this, Geo Bags are used in the following applications:
- River engineering
- Ramp protection
- Wetland formation
- Conservation of environment
- Lawn scape
- Wastewater treatments
- Retention of trenches and ground walls
- Construction of bunkers and military defensive preparations
- A permanent control of soil erosion and others
Material - Non-Woven Geo Bags or woven geo bags by melt-blown fabric extrusion process or yarns.
- 100 to 1200 GSM grade
- Standard Size: 1.0 x0.69 meter & 1.0 x0.7 meters
- Customized Size: As Per Requirement
- Loading capacity: 200kgs plus
- Life Cycle: 4-5 years
Our company has a team of experts who can provide you with all sizes of Geo Textile Bags to meet your unique specifications.
Rate Our Service
Reviews from Our Customers
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.