We, Singhal Industries Pvt Ltd are one of the leading brands in the market, engaged in manufacturing, exporting and suppliers of Geocells. Our Geocells are manufactured using high quality HDPE thermoplastic material, highest quality equipment and with the method of ultrasonic technology for high stability and lifelong performance.
These Geocells are welded in such a way that its structure looks like honeycomb in which soil, sand, aggregate, concrete and other fill material can be fitted easily within the installed Geocells.
And finally this Geocell stabilize the weak soil, solving many engineering, infrastructure and constructions technical challenges. These is one of the innovative methods of stabilizing the soil and providing economical and environmental benefits together. Geocells are systematic and cost-effective method for constructing quickly unpaved roadways, unacceptable parking and lawn surface, multi-layered retaining walls, erosion control, storm water control in channels etc. Geocells are lightweight yet strong, high bearing capacity and used for better ground improvement. Geocells stops the sideways spreading of soil and improves the strength of the soft soil. It is used in many of the applications such as earth protection, slope protection, channel protection, ditch protection, ground, road and rail stabilization etc.
Following are few basic installation steps for Geocells, suggested by Singhal Industries Pvt. Ltd. It is just a general guideline and for detailed guidelines you may follow the contractors plans and specifications accordingly.
Step 1 - Prepare subgrade, remove debris, rocks
Step 2- Compact subgrade
Step 3- Install geotextile and overlap (if required)
Step 4- Partially expand geocell sections
Step 5- Connect geocell sections with ATRA keys
Step 6- Connect sections side to side and end to end
Step 7 - Hold sections open (use options a, b,c,d) A- T-bars, B - ATRA anchors, C - Wood stakes, D - infill select outer cells)
Step 8 - Infill Geocells
Step 9 - Spread infill
Step 10 - Compact infill
Our professional quality team ensures that Geocells are manufactured with strict measures of quality control by following international quality standards to maintain the highest quality of the product and service to our customers.
- Used as load transferring platform
- Effective in soil stabilizing
- Lightweight yet very strong
- Made of virgin HDPE Material
- High strength
- Installation very easy
- Versatile solutions for roads and highways
- Proven 3d Geocells for soil stability challenges
- Transforms Infill unlike any other Geosynthetics
- Makes soil strong - Confines and stabilized soils
- Engineered solution to meet any design challenge
- Lowers the cost
- Very easy deployment
- Lifelong performance
- Flexible and permeable
- Cost effective for building unpaved roadways
- Solving many engineering, infrastructure and construction challenges
- Improve shear strength of granular soil
- Prevent erosion problems
- Solved unacceptable road problems
- Landscape Decks
- Load support
- Basement retaining walls, gravity walls
- Erosion control
- Ground stabilization
- Channel protection
- Earth reinforcement
- Pond Filtration Systems
- Parking Areas and Walkways
- Bridge Abutments
- Roadways Embankments
- Steep Slopes
- Vegetated slopes
- Storm water channels
- Ditch Protection
- Slope liner protection
- Sports fields
Following are the standard specification. Customization can be done as per customer’s requirement.
- Product Type – smooth and not perforated, smooth and perforated, textured and not perforated, textured and perforated
- Height(mm) - 50≤H≤250
- Welding Distance(mm) - 330≤A≤1000
- Thickness(mm) - 1.0~1.4, 1.5~1.7 or as required
- Tensile Strength of Welding Points(N/cm) - ≥100
- Tensile Strength of Connection of Cells(N/cm) - ≥120
- Tensile Strength at Yield of Each Sheet(MPa) - ≥20
Our company has a team of experts who can provide you with various sizes, shape, style, colour of PP Multifilament Yarn to meet your unique specifications.
Rate Our Service
Reviews from Our Customers
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.