We, Singhal Industries Pvt Ltd are one of the leading and well-known manufacturers offering premium quality Geo Textile Fabric, produced with advanced technology. Geo textile fabric also known as geosynthetics stabilization fabric. It is made up of permeable synthetic polymer material to produced latest and modern way of geotextiles.
It is manufactured with an aim to improve and maintain soil stability mainly for agriculture and conservation purpose. This fabric is different from weed cloth. The purpose of weed cloth is to stop the unwanted growth of weeds, whereas geo textile fabric is the best solution for stabilization of soil on any construction site. It also helps to stop erosion due to any storm water. Moreover, it offers very good result for separation, filtration, reinforcement, and drainage.
Geotextile fabric is one of the best environmentally friendly product. It has very good features like waterproof, low water flow rate, high tensile strength etc. It is used in many applications like building construction, civil engineering project, airport runways, water conservancy, petrochemical, landfill drainage, railway embankment, retention pool, salt industry, agriculture, etc. Due to its excellent physical properties and mechanic strength its lifespan is more than hundred years.
It is generally divided in two main categories i.e. 1) woven geo textile fabric and 2) non-woven geotextile. Woven Geotextiles Fabrics called as ground stabilization fabric, which possess high tensile strength also increase the life of road surface, reduce the maintenance cost, save money and time. Hence these are economical as well as environment friendly.
Our professional highly experience quality testing team always ensures that Geo textile fabric are manufactured keeping in mind strict measures of quality control by following international standards to maintain the highest quality of the Geo textile fabric and provide best service to our customers.
- Resistance to UV exposure
- High tensile strength
- Soil separation and drainage
- High durability
- Good physical and hydraulic properties
- Low elongation
- Resistant to rot and degradation
- Resistant to biological organisms
- Uses heavy multifilament
- Excellent support to large rock overlays
- Good support to under the roadways
- Strengthens soil
- Controls erosion of any area
- Decreases structural failure
- Reduces maintenance costs
- Easy installation
- Versatile and practical in usage
- Improves performance
- Cost effective and economical
- Made with strong fibres
- Tightly Woven
Applications for woven geotextile fabric:
- Landfill drainage and filtration
- French Drains
- Road repair and construction sites
- Retention pool
- Trench drains
- Subsurface drainage
- Embankment construction
- Shoreline Rip-Rap
- Railway embankment
- Asphalt overlays
- Athletic fields installation
- Weed barrier
- Dam, airport and stadium
- Railway bed reinforcement
- Water containment
- Under playground mulch
- Highway pavement maintenance
- Isolation of hydraulic building
- Fabric : Woven Polypropylene Slit Film
- Weight : 3.1 oz to 16 oz or as per requirement
- Roll size : Given below size or as per customer’s requirement 12.5’ W x 300’ L , 12.5’ W x 360’ L, 15’ W x 300’ L, 15’ W x 360’ L
- Water Permeability : Very low
- Strength : High impact resistant
Our company has a team of experts who can provide you with various sizes, shape, style, colour of Roof Underlayment to meet your unique specifications.
Rate Our Service
Reviews from Our Customers
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.