We, Singhal Industries Pvt Ltd are one of the leading and well-known manufacturers of FIBC bags, produced with advanced technology. FIBC – Flexible Intermediate Bulk Containers which is very well known as bulk bags, also called as big bags and jumbo bags. FIBC bags are well-known for shipping / carrying bulk products weighing from 500 kgs to 2000 kgs, maybe in dry form or liquid form and it gives a safety ratio of 5:1 or 6:1. These FIBC bags can hold weights of any material or products thousand time more than its own weight. These big bags are best substitute for cartons, paper, plastic and PP woven sacks.
PP Jumbo bags are manufactured from tubular or flat polypropylene woven fabrics that protects against UV degradation and humidity. It is available in cubic form in coated as well as uncoated variety. It is produced in such a way that it allows air to flow from the fabric into the bag. This is cost effective method for storage and transportation of bulk and heavy products. As per requirement LDPE liner can be added which gives extra safety against moisture entrance.
PP jumbo bags is an ecofriendly product, as it can be recycled after its expiry. These bags save handling cost as they are easy to carry due to integral lifting loops and there is no requirement of pallets. These bags also work as an advertisement or promoting your brands because of its big size, like Company's logo, Name or other information’s can be easily printed on it. Which is an eye catching feature and easily readable to anyone.
These bulk bags are also very flexible and ease your life at work that means very easy to store, ease in filling, stocking, discharge and handling too. This adaptable form of packaging is used for applications like powdered, foodstuffs, granulated, mineral ores, cements, aggregates, pharmaceuticals, chemicals, fertilizers etc. It is also used for transporting hazardous goods.
We PP jumbo bags manufacturer, manufacturing wide range of FIBC bags as per requirement - Single Loop, Two Loops, Four Loops, U-Panel, 4-Panel, Baffle Bags, Industrial clean bags, I-Type, Q Bags, Type C, Type D, Sling bags, UN Certified FIBC bags, Circular, Conical, Ventilated, Dissipative, drum bags, Food grade, Pharma grade bags etc.
We provide FIBC bags in a various option such as 1) Loop Types 2) Top Options and Bottom Options 3) Liner Options
1) Loop Types - Cross corner loops, standard four point, Loops sewn inside, cargo strap, Double loops, parallel loops, spread strap, tunnel loops, chain loops, diagonal loops, single and double stevedore loops strap, side-seam loops, sleeve lift, hood lift, ancillary loops, single loop .
2) Top Options and Bottom Options -
a) Filling and Closure – Top Options - Flap, skirt, standard fill spout, skirt with rope, cone spout, closing rope, filling spout, full opening duffel, open top.
b) Discharge - Bottom Options - Discharge spout, flat bottom, spout with valve skirt, spout bottom, spout with cover, tie-open bottom, spout with flap, skirt with cover, conical bottom, FIBC bottom pyjama, FIBC bottom petal, FIBC bottom swan neck top.
3) Liner Options – Open top liner, conductive liners, gusseted open-top liner, valve liner, form fit liners, top-spouted liner, lay-flat liners, top and bottom spouted liner, food-grade liners, suspended liner.
Our professional highly experience quality testing team always ensures that FIBC bags are manufactured keeping in mind strict measures of quality control by following international standards to maintain the highest quality and provide best service to our customers.
Following are the features of PP Jumbo bag :-
- Protect against UV rays, moisture, pest, humidity
- No requirement of pallet or secondary packaging
- Efficient utilization of space
- Available with liner for extra protection from moisture
- Low weight yet strong, flexible, efficient, durable
- Coated or uncoated finishing available
- Document pouch available for easy labeling
- Easiest way to transport and move heavy materials either dry or liquid
- Multiple filling, discharging, hauling and lifting options available
- Variety of top and bottom options available for easy loading and unloading
- Anti-static properties
- Can be used for packaging and transportation of hazardous chemicals as specified in the UN due to its non-toxic feature
- Easily folded flat and bailed for delivery to the customers
- Granules, small particles, powders can be transported with no risk of leakage
- Filling and empty becomes smooth due to flaps, skirts, valves and ropes
- Its design in such way that help to fill more material than the actual dimensions
- Integral lifting loops makes loading and unloading faster
We Singhal Industries a PP jumbo bags manufacturer shared above features with proper analysis and research which helps customer to know about the product before buying.
Following are the advantages of PP Jumbo Bags :-
- Eco- Friendly Products
- Cost effective bags compare to other bulk packaging bags
- Easily carry weight of thousand times more than its own and therefore suited for bulk manufacturing industries
- 100% recyclable after expiry
- Work as advertisement and branding due to its size
- Helpful in warehouse as occupy less spaces
- Minimizing Waste flows
- Enhance Clients Logistics
- Best, effective and economical, substitute against paper, plastic and cardboard
- Easy to use, handle at transportation and Warehouse
- Long-lasting and durable
Singhal Industries Private Limited a PP jumbo bags manufacturer, with their experience shared above advantages which helps visitor to know the importance of FIBC bags.
Following are the applications of bulk bags or PP jumbo bags :-
- Chemical industries
- Steel industries
- Fertilizer and Mineral Industries
- Mining Industries
- Food based industries
- Petroleum industries
- Construction industries
- Plastic-based industries
- Cement and Salt
- Pigments and Fillers
- Oil and natural gas industries
- Pharmaceutical industries
- Resin manufacturers
- Nut Industries
- Industries that require fine powders
- Paper manufacturers
We PP jumbo bags manufacturer is very famous brand in above given industries / applications.
Following are the specification of FIBC bags / Bulk bags from Singhal Industries a PP jumbo bags manufacturer :-
- Safe Working Load (SWL) : 200 to 2000 kg
- Size : As per requirements
- Safety Factor : 5:1 or as per requirements
- Material : Polypropylene UV stabilized
- Thickness : 40-200 Micron
- Quality : All our bags are UN certified
- Printing : Up to 4 Colors and Up To 4 Sides
- Liners : Normal, Bottle Shaped, Glued or Sewn
- Color : Available in various colors as per requirement
- Dimension : Standard size from 75 X 75 To 115 X 115 cms. And Height
- From 75 cms to 200 cms or available as per requirement
- Fabric : Coated, Uncoated, Laminated, Unlaminated, Ventilated or as per requirement
Our company has a team of experts who can provide you with various sizes, shape, style, colour etc. of FIBC bags to meet your unique specifications.
Rate Our Service
Reviews from Our Customers
As per me they are the one of best manufacturer for FIBC bags. Bags were packed nicely and very much satisfied the team as they have explained all technical specification and features in details.
The Jumbo bags I received are in very good condition with each bag individually packed. I tested bag and it seems very strong bag. My friend recommended me about Singhal brand & finally I will say Singhal gaining more popularity in terms of Jumbo bag.
Very excellent bag, thanks for your effort, will look forward to continued business.
Your service is fantastic, goods arrived very quickly, I will buy bulk quantity from you again soon.
5***** service from Singhal Industries, I have ordered bulk quantity of Jumbo bag and I asked for quick delivery and they full filled their commitment & along with quick delivery they have maintain the quality.