Reckoned as a versatile performer that bridges the gap between rubber and plastics, Thermoplastic Polyurethane Film has, since 1937, aided in shaping a unique class of products across industries. These eventual thermoplastic elastomers consist of linear segmented block copolymers composed of hard and soft segments, leading to a rather durable, resistant, and transparent nature – synonymous to Singhal Industries Pvt. Ltd’s attributes.
About the Material
Thermoplastic Polyurethane Film, technically easy to work with, find meaning as a flexible film with high elongation and properties and characteristics that are superior to most polyolefinic films. Commonly referred as PU, it poses as an excellent choice to withstand heat exposures. Inherently offering a dynamic performance, it can be further modified to suit a particular application through the addition of fillers, dyes, lubricants, stabilizers, and other additives.
Like us, a prominent packaging company in India, Thermoplastic Polyurethane Film maintains its structural integrity – proving its capabilities to handle a variety of thin gauge substrates, and the ability to process difficult substrates.
Following are the TPU film features by TPU Film manufacturer :-
Compounded for use, extruded for benefits, Thermoplastic Polyurethane Film is an exceptional contributor to blends, which result in a near to perfect alternative. Some of its qualitative measurements are:
- It is a Phthalate (plasticizer) Free product, categorising it as an eco-friendly manufacture
- From chemical resilience and microbial resistance to low-temperature flexibility, tensile strengths, and elastomeric memory, it has it all
- It can create air-barriers suitable for balloons and air buffer material as well as a resist a puncture from pointed objects such as a ballpoint-pen
- Due to its high water-vapor permeation, it provides a superlative moisture permeability
- Thermoplastic Polyurethane Film is a hard product to be electrified because of its surface resistivity
Following are the TPU film advantages by TPU Film manufacturer :-
- Moulding the compound of varied hardness grade into an injective biocompatibility with mechanical characteristics and stellar physical properties, Thermoplastic Polyurethane Film has more to it
- It is available in aromatic or aliphatic varieties for consumer and speciality use, where high levels of optical clarity or specific adhesion properties is necessary
- Its transparency works great for a display and as an ideal material for interior designing
- Undergoing a high frequency welding process, this popular solution works excellently as a substitute for PVC film
- With less thermal shrinkage, they function as an easy lamination on different material such as cloth, non-woven fabric, and paper
- Thermoplastic Polyurethane Film are often chosen for hydraulic or pneumatic seals and preferred for their UV stability
Following are the TPU film applications by TPU Film manufacturer :-
Embossed with an inherent softness, non-colouration, all the chemical classes of Thermoplastic Polyurethane Film, including Polyester, Polyether and Polycaprolactone, are well suited for many industries. Some of its common use can be found in:
- Industrial aprons
- Drive/Conveyor belts
- Gel pads and Infusion bags
- Surgical gowns
- Medical mattresses
- Blood pressure cuffs
- Wire and Cable Coatings
- Flexible Tubing
- Architectural Glass Lamination
- Auto-Body Side Moulding
- Automotive Lumbar Supports
- Caster Wheels
- Cattle Tags
- Constant Velocity Boots (Automotive)
- Film and Sheet
- Fire Hose Liner and Hydraulic Hoses
- Food Processing Equipment
- Footwear—sport shoe soles
- Inflatable Rafts
- In-Line Skates
- Magnetic Media
- Medical Tubing / (+IV) Biomedical Apparatus
- Mining Screens
- Sporting Goods
- Swim Fins and Goggles
Following are the TPU film specification by TPU Film manufacturer :-
- Width: 20-2000 mm
- Thickness: 0.012-2.0 mm
- Colour: Foggy, Clear and any other as per customer requirements
- Gravity: 1.11-1.21 g/cm3
- Hardness: 80A/85A/90A/95A/98A
- Packing: In sheets or rolls form
Tailored to meet your requirements, we ensure that these Thermoplastic Polyurethane Films, best serve the customers and their industries’ burgeoning demands. Here, our experts design to create for what you have in mind - ranging from its various types, thicknesses to widths. Our company has a team of experts who can provide you with all sizes of TPU Film to meet your unique specifications.
Rate Our Service
Reviews from Our Customers
TPU film produced by them are of high quality and low in prices.
My experience with Singhal Industries for importing TPU Film to Australia is smooth and without any difficulties. Sure use their products in future.
Highly Recommend for TPU Films. I will sure want to deal with them again.
I am regular importer of TPU films from Singhal Industries from India. They are professional and best in services with great product quality and cost effective rates.
Superb and nice experience, I have been manufacturing hand bags and Goggles since 7 years and found it this product reliable to use in all other variety of items.
I am very much happy with this polyurethane film, especially its durability and the competitive rates provided to me for my bulk orders… would be a regular dealer if same quality and rates are being provided everytime.